- Where is The Olde Engine Works located?
Olde Engine Works is located in the heart of the Pocono Mountains in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania. Our address is 62 N. 3rd Street, just minutes from New Jersey and many great local attractions. Please visit our Directions page for maps and more detailed directions.
- How far away is the Olde Engine Works?
Not far, and we have clean restrooms and a variety of refreshments available when you get here!
- 90 Minutes from New York City
- 120 Minutes from Philadelphia
- 30 Minutes from Allentown
- 50 Minutes from Scranton
- 90 Minutes from Bloomsburg
- How long should I plan to spend shopping at the Olde Engine Works?
Some first-time customers comment that they should have planned to spend the whole day. Most people only need 2 or 3 hours to shop. We have approximately 20,000 sq. ft. of space, with 125 dealers, and we want you to enjoy it at your own pace.
- How often do your dealers bring in new antiques and collectibles?
Many of our dealers come in once or twice a week to restock. There is something new every day!
- Do you have gift certificates?
Yes, we offer gift cards in any denomination. Our gift cards are reusable and never expire.
- Are there dealers on hand to answer any questions I may have?
Yes, we always have dealers available to answer your questions and help assist you in finding that special item. At any given time, there are generally 3-6 dealers working the floor, and they are there for you!
- What types of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, checks, traveler’s cheques, debit cards, Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
- What is your layaway policy?
We require a 25% nonrefundable deposit on layaway items and final payment in 30 days.
- Do you have a wide selection of antique furniture?
Yes, we have Primitive, Victorian, Oak, Depression, 40′s and 50′s style, Danish and 60′s Modern furniture.
- I have been looking to replace an heirloom piece of glassware. Would I be able to find it there?
Yes, there is a good chance you will find it here. Our dealers offer many different patterns of glassware and china, including Depression, Carnival, Flow Blue, and vintage-modern styles. We also have a large variety of pottery, including Roseville, Hull, McCoy, and Fiesta.
For more information, please contact us!